Creative single servings lessen contact and keep it neat! Check out these ideas for presenting savory and sweet celebration nibbles.
1. "This might be Cheesy..." Individual cheese boards make tasting a breeze.
2. Cake in a Cup. Layering cake and frosting in mini-glasses makes a gorgeous "cupcake."
3. Grab 'n Go! Perfect portions of buffet selections make the trip back to the table quick and easy.
4. Sweet Sippers. A cold glass of milk (regular or non-dairy) gets the perfect topper: a cookie lid anchoring the straw. Do it with doughnuts, too!
5. Juicy Fruit. A mini fruit basket is the perfect end of event treat. Easy to eat, carry, and take to-go.
For more nifty noshes, check out our Individual Party Foods Pinterest Board!
Bar and Bat Mitzvahs are happening! Although different, they can be meaningful and special, and include ALL the guests you want. Of course, many of them can’t be in the same room. So, we’ve put together a list of vendors below that offer services to help you connect with guests no matter where they are. Daniel Espeut of Espeute Productions also supplied helpful tips for choosing a video production resource.