Creative single servings lessen contact and keep it neat! Check out these ideas for presenting savory and sweet celebration nibbles.
1. "This might be Cheesy..." Individual cheese boards make tasting a breeze.
2. Cake in a Cup. Layering cake and frosting in mini-glasses makes a gorgeous "cupcake."
3. Grab 'n Go! Perfect portions of buffet selections make the trip back to the table quick and easy.
4. Sweet Sippers. A cold glass of milk (regular or non-dairy) gets the perfect topper: a cookie lid anchoring the straw. Do it with doughnuts, too!
5. Juicy Fruit. A mini fruit basket is the perfect end of event treat. Easy to eat, carry, and take to-go.
For more nifty noshes, check out our Individual Party Foods Pinterest Board!
Everyone wants to know what you’re serving, so menus are a must. They can also add to your décor, tie in to your theme and make a BIG impact. Here are some of our current favorite menu treatments for inspiration: