Creative single servings lessen contact and keep it neat! Check out these ideas for presenting savory and sweet celebration nibbles.
1. "This might be Cheesy..." Individual cheese boards make tasting a breeze.
2. Cake in a Cup. Layering cake and frosting in mini-glasses makes a gorgeous "cupcake."
3. Grab 'n Go! Perfect portions of buffet selections make the trip back to the table quick and easy.
4. Sweet Sippers. A cold glass of milk (regular or non-dairy) gets the perfect topper: a cookie lid anchoring the straw. Do it with doughnuts, too!
5. Juicy Fruit. A mini fruit basket is the perfect end of event treat. Easy to eat, carry, and take to-go.
For more nifty noshes, check out our Individual Party Foods Pinterest Board!
Your Mitzvah kid will likely be involved in many aspects of planning his bar mitzvah celebration. But shouldn’t something be left to discover on his big day? We think so. Here are some ways to surprise your guest of honor: