Oy, are those shoes killing you? All the cool kids know you have to hit the dance floor without high heels! Here are some of our current faves for dance floor gear:
1. You Glow, Girl! Glow in the dark knee high socks make a statement in low lighting.
2. Talking Socks. Custom printed Mitzvah socks show fun party phrases.
3. These Socks SCORE! Basketball or baseball-themed socks WIN at sports-themed bashes!
4. Flip Flop Fun. Be (nearly) barefoot to get in the groove.
5. Get a Grip. Grippy socks keep dancing feet firmly planted.
For more fancy feet inspiration,
check out our Sweet Feet Pinterest Board!
Focus on your Mitzvah menus to make your simcha stand out! From the kids’ buffet to desserts, we’ve rounded up some unique and unconventional ways to feed your bar or bat mitzvah guests and customize your event.
You have to order kippot well ahead of your Bar Mitzvah date, but may not know your RSVP count yet. Chances are you’re going to have leftovers. What do you do with yesterday’s yarmulkes, especially when they’re personalized?! We posed the question to our Facebook friends and got some fabulous ideas: