Oy, are those shoes killing you? All the cool kids know you have to hit the dance floor without high heels! Here are some of our current faves for dance floor gear:
1. You Glow, Girl! Glow in the dark knee high socks make a statement in low lighting.
2. Talking Socks. Custom printed Mitzvah socks show fun party phrases.
3. These Socks SCORE! Basketball or baseball-themed socks WIN at sports-themed bashes!
4. Flip Flop Fun. Be (nearly) barefoot to get in the groove.
5. Get a Grip. Grippy socks keep dancing feet firmly planted.
For more fancy feet inspiration,
check out our Sweet Feet Pinterest Board!
Budget blues? Help is here! When planning your teen’s bar or bat mitzvah weekend, use these tips to save money.
Siblings Kirk and Liv held their b’nai mitzvah service together in Israel, reading from the Torah while surrounded by family. To commemorate their once-in-a-lifetime experience, parents Lina and Gene planned a once-in-a-lifetime celebration! More than 330 relatives and friends came to the Atlanta Event Center at Opera for a dazzling night club-themed party with multiple entertainers, activities for those who dance and those who don’t, and a wide array of the siblings’ favorite foods.