Oy, are those shoes killing you? All the cool kids know you have to hit the dance floor without high heels! Here are some of our current faves for dance floor gear:
1. You Glow, Girl! Glow in the dark knee high socks make a statement in low lighting.
2. Talking Socks. Custom printed Mitzvah socks show fun party phrases.
3. These Socks SCORE! Basketball or baseball-themed socks WIN at sports-themed bashes!
4. Flip Flop Fun. Be (nearly) barefoot to get in the groove.
5. Get a Grip. Grippy socks keep dancing feet firmly planted.
For more fancy feet inspiration,
check out our Sweet Feet Pinterest Board!
Don’t miss the next EXPO, set for October 25, 2020 at Westin Atlanta Perimeter North. But here’s the scoop on what you missed this time around.
Bar and Bat Mitzvahs are happening! Although different, they can be meaningful and special, and include ALL the guests you want. Of course, many of them can’t be in the same room. So, we’ve put together a list of vendors below that offer services to help you connect with guests no matter where they are. Daniel Espeut of Espeute Productions also supplied helpful tips for choosing a video production resource.