Oy, are those shoes killing you? All the cool kids know you have to hit the dance floor without high heels! Here are some of our current faves for dance floor gear:
1. You Glow, Girl! Glow in the dark knee high socks make a statement in low lighting.
2. Talking Socks. Custom printed Mitzvah socks show fun party phrases.
3. These Socks SCORE! Basketball or baseball-themed socks WIN at sports-themed bashes!
4. Flip Flop Fun. Be (nearly) barefoot to get in the groove.
5. Get a Grip. Grippy socks keep dancing feet firmly planted.
For more fancy feet inspiration,
check out our Sweet Feet Pinterest Board!
While many families are postponing celebrations for now, there are many ways to make the day of religious services special for your teen and include family and friends in inventive ways. Here, some of Atlanta’s top mitzvah planners – Tammie Wilson of The Party Girl Events, Marci Miller of The Perfect Day and Amy Ackerman of JDV Occasions share tips and ideas: