Oy, are those shoes killing you? All the cool kids know you have to hit the dance floor without high heels! Here are some of our current faves for dance floor gear:
1. You Glow, Girl! Glow in the dark knee high socks make a statement in low lighting.
2. Talking Socks. Custom printed Mitzvah socks show fun party phrases.
3. These Socks SCORE! Basketball or baseball-themed socks WIN at sports-themed bashes!
4. Flip Flop Fun. Be (nearly) barefoot to get in the groove.
5. Get a Grip. Grippy socks keep dancing feet firmly planted.
For more fancy feet inspiration,
check out our Sweet Feet Pinterest Board!
Lifelong friends Camille and Jayson have grown up at Temple Beth Tikvah, where their parents became close friends through a chavurah.