What can you do at other Bar/Bat Mitzvah parties to help make your event spectacular? Keep a notepad in your purse for these secret notes!
1. Pay attention to the songs – What songs have everyone on the dance floor? What songs send all the kids running away?
2. The flow of the party – Did the party start with a bang? When was the hora? When was the montage? When did the parents speak?
3. Montage – Time the montage on your watch. Was it too long for you? Then make yours shorter!
4. Ask your kids questions – What did they like? Did they even notice some of things that you thought were important for them?
5. Keep invitations – Save the ones you like and the ones you don’t. Look at the wording too.
6. Brainstorm the things you liked with your spouse on the ride home – chances are, he may only remember the bar, and not the amazing centerpieces, but you should both share your opinions to make your party GREAT!