Looking for a unique, theme-appropriate way to capture guest sentiments at your celebration? We’ve rounded up some unusually fun memento ideas!
2. Hora Holder. Paint a sturdy chair in your Mitzvah kids’ favorite colors and allow guests to sign all over the back, legs and seat! This keepsake pulls double duty as a hora chair and a memento he or she can use as a desk chair at home post-party.
3. Jersey Boys and Girls. Frame your Mitzvah kid’s sports team jersey and have guests sign the frame. The piece can hang in a bedroom or any other space in the house where it’ll make eye-catching wall art!
4. Fabric Form. For a fashion or sports-themed Mitzvah, try a fabric-covered dress form or tackling dummy for signatures with fabric pens. The final result can be a coat or clothes rack!
5. Drop Top. Using slim wooden cutouts of any shape that fits your theme (soccer balls, stars, music notes) guests sign their message and drop their pieces into a shadow box frame, ready for hanging.
6. Mirror Mirror. Guests can sign a decorative mirror that’ll hang in the Mitzvah kid’s bedroom or bathroom with messages of friendship and love he or she will see when getting ready for the day.
7. That’s a Wrap. A fleece blanket or patchwork quilt can be a cozy sign-in option that a Mitzvah kid can use for keeping warm at night.
Looking for more?
Check out our Sign in Swag Pinterest board!