The lights are dimmed, the kids are (mostly) quiet, and it’s time to roll the photo montage. What’s the soundtrack that sets the mood for your Mitzvah kid’s story?
We asked expert montage producers – Ella Szczupak of Blue Orchid Productions and Pam Vexler of Spotlight Productions – to share the songs that have been most requested by their clients recently.
- Best Day of My Life by American Authors
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons
- I Lived – One Republic
- Home – Phillip Phillips
- Story of my Life – One Direction
- Never Grow Up – Taylor Swift
- Friends – Meghan Trainor
- Just The Way You Are– Bruno Mars
- Good Life- One Republic
These songs have been popular montage picks for a long time, and they’re not going anywhere!
- One Day – Matisayhu
- You’ve Got a Friend in Me – Randy Newman (Toy Story Edition)
- These are the Days – 10,000 Maniacs
- My Wish – Rascal Flatts
- We are Family – Pointer Sisters
- Beautiful Day – U2
- Seasons of Love – Rent the Musical