Didn’t make it to the EXPO? Mark your calendar now for our “Bar Mitzvah edition,” the 13th EXPO on February 25. It’ll be the BIGGEST Mitzvah EXPO we’ve ever hosted, and one of the first events to be held at the new Hotel at Avalon!!!!!!! And in the meantime, here’s a recap of what Mitzvah parents and kids were excited about yesterday!
1. Unique Venues. Families looking for out-of-the-box event venues were wowed by tons of new options all over metro Atlanta! The College Football Hall of Fame, Dave & Busters Alpharetta, Midtown Events Center, Atlanta Event Center at Opera, Andretti Indoor Karting and Games, Riverside EpiCenter, X-Drenaline and the soon-to-open Hotel at Avalon were among MANY displaying at EXPO to show families how they can create high-impact celebrations.
2. Mitzvah Style. Guests explored their passion for Mitzvah fashion at the booths of Ticknors Men’s Clothier for bar mitzvah suits and RSVP Prom and Pageant for teen celebration dresses.
3. Event Design. Teens loved hanging out in the spaces decorated by décor vendor YES (Your Event Solution) including a superhero lounge and an outdoor-inspired area with a life-sized Connect Four game to play! Families couldn’t take their eyes off aerialists in fluorescent gear demonstrating their skills in the black-lit Track Seven Events booth. The agate swirled balloons in Balloonacy’s sophisticated room arch that had many posing in front of it for pics!
4. Extra Entertainment. Teens showed off their colorful airbrush tattoos from Air Illustrations and groups rocked out in DanceHeads green screen music videos by Be a Star Entertainment.
5. Sweet Treats. LiquidXCream brought the flavor and the flash with ice cream prepared LIVE using liquid nitrogen. Cool! Revolution Gelato whipped up non-dairy flavors including cardamom, chocolate and mango. The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North hosted a sundae bar with peach ice cream and toppings including chocolate shavings, sauces and sprinkles. And Annette Marcus Catering had everyone buzzing about fresh Oreo doughnuts… yum!
See you at the next EXPO, Feb. 25 at the Hotel at Avalon! Mark your calendars now!